Saturday, 24 October 2015
Pitch Feedback
After my pitch I had my audience write down their opinions on my ideas for my music video. When reviewing this feedback I saw that the majority of people questioned the accessibility of certain resources. I took this into account and considered altering some ideas for props which would mean they are easier to access such as items i already have access too. People also pointed out the lack of information and detail n certain aspects of the pitch meaning i'd have to review my ideas further so to allow me to have a clear understanding on what i will do for my final outcome, they also felt that the fact that my chosen song didn't have a video could possibly limit me.
Many of the viewers liked the idea of the juxtaposition between light and dark i wanted to include in my video and also saw that the Pinterest of ideas consisted of a clear views in my inspirations for my ideas.
Labels:
Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment